- Definition of terms
- «Website Administration» means employees of Bilanz Partners authorized to manage the Website and acting on behalf of Bilanz Partners.
- «Personal Data» means any information directly or indirectly related to a certain known or yet-to-be-determined person (to subject of personal information).
- «Personal Data processing» means any action (operation) or complex of actions (operations) performed on this personal data through automatic means or
without automatic means, including collecting, recording, organizing, storing, clarification (updating, modifying), extracting, using, transferring (sharing, provision access), depersonalization, blocking, removing, and the destruction of personal data.
- «User» means a person that has an access to the Website through the Internet and uses bilanz-partners.ch, including the “Contact us, we will be happy to help you!” feedback form.
- «Cookies» means a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the User’s computer that the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time through an HTTP request while attempting to open a page of the corresponding website.
- «IP-address» means a unique network address of a node in a computer network built on the IP protocol.
2.4. The Website administration does not verify and does not guarantee the completeness, authenticity, and accuracy of the Personal Data provided by Website Users that is placed on the Website.
User’s telephone number;
and other information, directly or indirectly related to a certain or to-be-determined person.
Bilanz Partners does not intend to collect information which is recognized as Personal Data according to the applicable law of the Swiss Confederation, for example, given name, family name, additional name, year, month and day of birth, place of birth, address, company name, places of employment, telephone number, email, and other information through the Website, except when the Personal Information is provided by the User voluntarily.
3.3. Bilanz Partners protects User’s data that is transmitted automatically during a visit to Website pages:
information about the web browser (or about any other software that accesses to advertising demonstration);
time of access;
referrer (web address of the previous web page).
- Purposes of Personal Data collection and processing.
4.1. User’s Personal Data collection and processing is being performed for the following purposes:
providing Bilanz Partners feedback facilities to the User, as in an analysis of the efficiency of products and services;
improving the quality of the Website operating, thus evaluating its usability and benefits;
informing Users about services and offers of Bilanz Partners, including sending written notifications to a specified User email address;
and for other purposes that are not contrary to the law of the Swiss Confederation.
- Methods and terms of Personal Data processing
5.1. Processing of User’s personal data is not limited by time, it is performed by any legal means, including automatically and not automatically processing in personal data information systems.
5.3. User’s Personal Data may be transferred to the appropriate public authorities of the Swiss Confederation solely on the grounds and in a manner specified by the Swiss Confederation law.
5.4. In the case of Personal Data loss or disclosure, the Website Administration informs the User about the Personal Data loss or disclosure.
5.5. The Website Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical steps to protect the User’s Personal Data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution and other illegal actions of third parties.
5.6. The Website Administration in cooperation with the User takes all the necessary steps to prevent losses and other negative effects caused by the User’s Personal Data loss or disclosure.
- Obligations of the Parties
The Website Administration is obliged to:
6.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s Personal Data by means commonly used for the protection of such information in the existing business environment.
6.4. Block Personal Data of certain User upon User’s or his legal representative’s or Authorized Subject of Personal Data Rights Protection Authority’s application or request, up to the moment when revision is completed, as well as in the case of detection of non-credible Personal Data or illegal actions.
- Liability of the Parties
7.2. In the case of loss or disclosure of Personal Data, the Website Administration has no responsibility if such Personal Data:
7.2.1. has become available to the public before its loss or disclosure.
7.2.2. was received from a third party before being obtained by the Website Administration.
7.3. The Website User is liable for rightness and validity of provided Personal Data.
- Disputes settlement
8.1. Parties must present a claim (voluntary written settlement proposal) before filing a claim arising out of relationships between the User and the Website Administration in court.
8.2. Party that has received the claim must notify claimant about results of the claim consideration in written form within 30 calendar days from the date when the claim was received.
8.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority in accordance with the current law of the Swiss Confederation.
- Other conditions